Thursday, April 20, 2017

MY FUTURE

MY FUTURE


1. How do you see your future 10 years from now?


10 years from now i see myself working at a studio hopefully having a baby at this time or a little before. I see myself hopefully being happy and living on my own wether that be by myself or starting a family. I hope that the path that I'm choosing for myself right now is what i will still be wanting to do in 10 years, which I'm pretty sure it is. My main goal for the future or at any point in my life really.. is to be happy. It sounds so simple but it's more complicated because we make it so.


2. How do you see your future in 50 years?

If all goes well in my career by this time I will have gained an immense amount of knowledge behind what i do which would make me very happy, hopefully i will be some kind art director. I definitely see kids in my future so by this age they're all probably in college which is a scary thought because .. i haven't even gone through the first step of being a mother. I'm very excited to have kids and see them grow up to be whatever they want to be. I hope that my partner and i are good as well because the divorce rate has increased an insane amount in the past 10 years.

3. where do you see yourself in the 2100's?

First off i don't think the earth will even be here anymore. But anyways by this time I no longer really wish to be alive. I've seen and learned all i can. I don't want to see my family members die out. I believe everyone has their time. And i think by this time i no longer would be able to do many things alone and start to burden the ones i love which is not fair either. Life is a cycle in my eyes. we are born, we live, we die. It's the natural process and to try and stop that cycle is just inhuman.

No comments:

Post a Comment